Whether you are looking for more insight into your audience, a bolder strategy on your next campaign, or need assistance, creating some content we are here to help.
Social Media Working Group
A space for collaboration to elevate the University’s social media presence as a top tier contender. The group is designed to facilitate a sense of community amongst the members in the institution, increasing awareness, knowledge, and best practices in social media at Howard
Forum services allow members to:
- Learn about social media best practices in content and community management
- Bringing in internal subject matter experts, eventually guest speakers and industry leaders to shed light on related topics
- Stay informed on key changes and updates occurring in the social media space
- Share and access case studies with peer communicators at Howard.[AA1]
- Circulate official messaging from the Office of Communications to support university-wide issues and initiatives.
- Create and improve social media initiatives with stakeholders across campus
If you would like to join the Social Media Working Group, please email: email@example.com